HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD REQUIREMENTS
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE SGT. ARTHUR L. ANDREWS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
GIVEN BY THE WCCC, INC., A STUDENT MUST:
- Be a resident of Wakulla County
- Have a GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Be a 2010 graduate of the Wakulla County School System
- Must have been accepted to a post secondary institution (Junior College, University or Trade School). You must provide proof of acceptance.
- Provide 3 Letters of Recommendation. (E.g. Church, School Counselor, Community)
- Be a member of a church or synagogue
- Submit a typed or hand written (legible) 500 word essay on: "What I can do to improve my community".
- Submit a completed application packet no later than April 8, 2011 via mail to the address above.
- Submit a list of your extracurricular activities.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. YOUR COMPLETED PACKET MUST BE POST MARKED BEFORE APRIL 8, 2011.
Click Here to fill out the scholarship application.